BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 10, 2011

What are the new things I learned ?

If I make a comparison,from first grading and second grading period to this third grading

period.I think it's the most crucial learning that I discover.


I learned the difference between Hyperlinks and Hypertext.

Hyperlinks creatively connect the different elements of a multimedia presentation using

colored on which the user or underlined text or a small pictures called an icon on which the

user points the cursor and clicks on mouse.

Hypertext in computer science is a collection of documents that contain cross-references

called hyperlinks with allow the user to jumpsuit from one document to another.


I encountered some problems and challenges.Like before I do not know how to link but

because of the help of my classmates and my teacher,I learned it.

For me I address this challenges by understanding well the lessons and by listening to my

teacher when she is discussing.


Moving on,I will be more active and I will focus to my studies so that it will be easier to

understand and I know I will be again encounter these words when I go to college.

1 comment: