BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Change:It Starts with Me

Have you ever ask yourself this question that goes in this way
, "Have there changes in me"? If there,what are those changes?Have
those changes makes you good or bad?

If you ask me,I said yes.Not long before,I tried to ask these words
in myself.Then I discovered that there are so many changes that
happened in my life.

Before I am so lazy.I don"t care what is happening around me,to my
family and to my friends.I don"t care what will be happen to me in the future.But now,here I am standing such a great girl that do
everything for my own good and for the good of everybody.Now I am more responsible than before.I don"t want to go to church every
Sunday but now my life is not complete if I can"t go.

These are some changes that I discovered in my life.And these
changes I want it to be my inspiration as my life goes on.These will be my guide in attaining my dreams in life.

For these changes that I discovered,I can say that changes is
really start in us.

How can you change if you can"t start it in yo
urself? How can you help others to change if even yourself you can"t change.

So let start to change in ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment