BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 7, 2011

My Dream My Future

Everyone of us has a dream right?Some of us want to be a doctor,a
nurse,a teacher,a lawyer someday and many more.
Like me,I have my own dream and at the same time it's my future.
It,s easy to say "I want to be a doctor". "I want to be a teacher"
and others but how can we attain or achieve our goals in life?What would be do to become successful in our dreams?
We must be more studious in our studies,be more responsible and
generous and try to double our time and focus and concentrate in our study and have a discipline in ourselves.
I know it's not easy to do all this things but theres nothing hard if you want anf if you do
.
Like me,now a days I try to do all those things so that I can
achieve my dreams and I have a successfulv life in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment